Candia Farmers Market
The mission of the Candia Farmers Market is to provide an opportunity for local farmers and artisans to promote and sell their products, while fostering stronger relationships within the community.
Candia Farmers’ Market was started in June 2021 by the Agricultural Commission. All of our farmers and artisans bring fresh quality produce, value-added farm products, and crafts to the market locally sourced.
All items are home grown, fished, or home created by local farmers and artisans.
The mission is to improve the production and marketing of local farms and garden products. And to stimulate public interest in consumption of local farm and garden products while fostering and helping to preserve the rural character of our town.
Farmers Market Dates
Click on Market Date for more information about vendors and entertainment.
Third Saturday of the month from June thru October (Rain or Shine)
- Saturday, June 18, 2022 (9am – 12pm)
- Saturday, July 16, 2022 (9am – 12pm)
- Saturday, August 20, 2022 (9am – 12pm)
- Saturday, September 17, 2022 (9am – 12pm)
- Saturday, October 15, 2022 (9am – 12pm)
Farmers Market and Artisan Fair
Attention all Artisans & Crafters!
We are excited to announce that during the October 15th Farmers Market we will be holding an Artisan Fair. Just in time for the holidays. Fill out your application here.
- Create and increase opportunities for farmers to sell their products directly to consumers
- Create and increase consumers’ opportunities to buy local products directly from farmers
- Bring together families, neighbors, visitors and local food producers to create a sense of community and social gathering
- Provide nutritional, environmental experience of buying local, sustainably-produced farm products.